Thursday, May 13, 2004

America, You're Fired!

To be honest, I really don't give a flying f*ck about American Idol. This year they don't have ANYONE that has the IT factor in my opinion. Randy annoys the crap out of me with his "yo yo homie dawg yeah yeah " stuff, Paula's on crack and Simon - well I love Simon. Even during the auditions the judges were pulling some wierd crap and I think that is why we ended up with craptastic Final 12 that we had.

But LATOYA???

What are we thinking? Jasmine (aka The Chosen One) gets ripped to shreds by the judges and everyone sympathy votes for her? Why do people do that? Don't the voters out there realize that a lot of money is going to be spent on an album for the winner? I hope Jasmine wins now so America can realize how dumb they are.

I think AI has jumped the shark.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home