Friday, August 12, 2005

I just found out that my favorite guy at work put in his two weeks. He is the only one that keeps me laughing during our four hour long production meetings.

I am so, so sad.

On a happier note, I met and had lunch with a super duper hot British guy. HL thinks he was trying to hit on me. I think that there is only one table outside the deli next door and there was an extra seat. I would love to introduce him to Meg though. Hot and British? *rowr*

Also, we leave for our scuba trip this weekend. *yay* There is the meteor shower that is supposed to peak tonight and we will be in the middle of the ocean, away from all the city lights. A perfect place to watch, no?

Oh yeah - WHADDUP KAY-SAR?? 82% baby! (Then he goes and lets Jenny win the HOH comp. Stupid, stupid, stupid.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home