Tuesday, August 02, 2005

I had a weird dream last night.

When it started, I was hanging out with Angelina Jolie and Johnny Depp was trying to seduce me. Then I was with my friends from karate and two of the younger boys were going to rob a bank. Ashleigh and I were in the getaway car. I realized that I was parked in a red zone so I drove away. When we met up with the boys later, they chickened out and didn't rob the bank because there were too many people. Then while we were talking at the park, my biological father (who I don't speak too) came over and started complaining that my mom had my nephew at a penny poker game and that it wasn't right that she was "exposing" him to that.

So I started yelling at my father, saying," You, the alcoholic that abandoned his daughters for the crack addict that he calls a girlfriend, has no room to talk about how my mom raises her grandson. Maybe if you had been around more, then you could have a say about how we live our lives."

Then he got in my face and told me not to talk to him like that. He was trying to be all intimidating (even in reality, he is a BIG man). I wouldn't back down and he kept getting madder and madder and then he headbutted me and tackled me. My karate training kicked in and on our way down, I put my feet on his hips and tossed him over the top of me. My friends were screaming and I kicked him a couple of times. He got up and started to walk away and I pulled out my phone and told him I was calling 911. That made him angrier and he started to run back at me while my friends and I were trying to get into the car. Then his pants fell around his ankles and then I woke up.

I wonder what it means?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home