Tuesday, June 28, 2005

In response to GT - I don't have vacation yet. And apparently the "floating holidays" that I have can't be applied (even though we are supposed to choose when we can use them.)

No bereavement leave since he is not immediate family. Which means if, God forbid, something happened to one of my nephews, nieces, my stepdad, or even HammieLove (since we are not married and therefore he is not immediate family), I wouldn't be allowed to take time off. Because we can't "just take off whenever we want."

Like I am going boozing in Tijuana, for God's sake. It's a FUNERAL. I wish with all my heart that I didn't need the time off because that would mean my uncle was still alive.

*sigh*

1 Comments:

Blogger GreenTuna said...

That's too bad. I cannot understand why anybody would be THAT inflexible. Could you possibly work a weekend prior and bank some extra hours, or is it that your boss wants your butt planted in the office from 9-5 (or whatever) every single day? Does the boss realize how incredibly unreasonable s/he is?

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home