Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Hi, my name is Hammie, and I am a lagger. I haven't posted in SO long! Hectic life and all (plus not having internet access at my desk at work!)

World Championships are in TWO DAYS. We leave for Vegas on Thursday and I compete on Saturday and Sunday. I am ready -- ready to beat some ass. I have never been an enthusuastic fighter but something has changed in me. I want to kick the crap out of someone. I want to beat the first girl I fight so bad that the second girl won't want to step in the ring with me. I am PUMPED to fight. I can't wait for Friday.

Today is my 90 day review at my job. Wish me luck on that one. I hate reviews.

HammieLove and I start SCUBA lessons on Monday. That is going to be an exciting activity to add to our repertoire. With my new skills, I will be well on my way to becoming a super spy like Sydney Bristow. :)

That's my life in a nutshell. What about yours?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home