Wednesday, April 27, 2005

I love it when life is good. I love my boyfriend, I love my job, and I am healthy and having a blast at karate.

The tournament really amped me up for the next 6 weeks of training for Worlds. I am bounding out of bed every morning, despite the lack of sleep and abundance of soreness that I am getting from training. HL is being super supportive and sweet. He took over the management of the checking account and his number one priority has been taking care of me. He even suggested I buy my sais (the same weapon that Elektra uses) so I can train for a weapons form at Worlds.

My boss even bought me tulips and truffles for Secretary's Day (with only a reminder or two coming from me this month! :) )

I am happy, truly happy, and definitely loving it!

*mwah*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home