Friday, March 11, 2005

BLUE

Don't know why. It is a beautiful day. I spent yesterday at the beach and partying with friends from the studio.

I'm just blue.

*hmph*

The bright side is really shining down on me though. Things are awesome in my life. I got a new job that I start on Monday. I am going to be a sales assistant to a team of 7 salesmen for a company that deals in international importing and sales. They are paying me an insane amount of money and my office is five minutes from the beach. I am really excited to start working full time again.

Training is going really well. I tweaked my knee yesterday a little in Krav class but otherwise things have been awesome. I have done three classes without having to use my inhaler. I feel better, I look better (another 5 pounds down and a couple more inches lost), and I am beginning to feel more prepared for Nationals. I am still terrified -- but more prepared.

I miss my David. I know that is one thing putting me in a funk.

I think I am just restless. Maybe the new job will kick the blues out of me.

I know that going to the beach for lunch every day will do it. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger TVJ said...

Good luck with the new job! xox

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home