Friday, January 28, 2005

By Request

Believe it or not, I have written a couple of updates over the past week, but my CPU keeps shutting down before they post. Arrgggghhhh...

Training is going well. I am putting in about 6-7 hours at the karate studio and a couple more a week in the gym while I am working. I think that my competition form is starting to come together. My sensei even complimented me on it the other day, which made me feel VERY good. Only three more months until Nationals.

I haven't lost much weight despite the level of exercise I am doing. I know that is partly because I am gaining a ton of muscle. I also figure if I stopped eating chocolate and Mountain Dew for breakfast, I might drop a few more L-B's. Starting Monday (because it is always better to start on a Monday, right?) I am back on my healthy eating plan of five to six small meals a day. That should help jump start my metabolism and get me to my fighting weight.

Can't complain too much since I wore my bikini to the beach last weekend.

The beach. In January. And yes, I went swimming.

The best part was that HammieLove went snowboarding the same day!

Say it with me now...

I love California.

2 Comments:

Blogger TVJ said...

I love California, too.

7:26 PM  
Blogger GreenTuna said...

Well, I would go swimming in January, but the Polar Bears and Penguins keep hogging the pool. Thanks for the entry!

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home