Sunday, December 26, 2004

Oh, puh-leeze...

From the comments section of my "Jonathan Baker is a Big Cowardly Pussy" post:

On Sun, 26 Dec 2004 09:44:09 -0800 (PST), mr. JINX <kilowaa@yahoo.com> wrote:> THE PROBLEM WITH TELEVISION TODAY IS PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO WRITE LETTERS AND> COMPLAIN. SHUT UP AND TURN THE CHANNEL IF YOU DONT LIKE IT. YOU DO NOT> MATTER TO THE REST OF US. DONT IMPOSE YOUR OPINION OF WHAT IS RIGHT OR WRONG> ON OTHERS. JUST TURN THE CHANNEL. YOUR LETTERS MEAN NOTHING. VIEWERSHIP IS> EVERYTHING. > > --> Posted by mr. JINX to A Hamster-Eye View :Looking on the bright side at> 12/26/2004 09:39:03 AM

Not that this necessarily warrants a response but I wrote one anyway...

If viewership is everything, am I not a viewer? If I change the channel, then are the networks not losing viewers? Dude, I am not the only one who had a problem with what was shown. If Bruckheimer and CBS want to keep the Amazing Race on the air, they need to be concerned about things like that. I also didn't have a problem with CBS showing it. What I did have a problem with was that excuse of a man, Jonathan Baker, being cast in a coveted spot on a beloved show. There are many more deserving people out there that that fucker.

Show me a man who thinks hitting a woman is right, then I will show you a coward. This wasn't an interpretation of morality on my part. Spousal abuse is WRONG. I can guarantee you that Jonathan Baker wouldn't pick on me like that. He just preys on the weak.

If you don't like my opinion, don't read my blog. No one is imposing that on you.

****

But, constant readers, answer me this... After reading my blog and experiencing something that he didn't agree with, Mr. Jinx wrote a letter to me to tell me that I am an idiot for writing a letter to CBS over something I experienced that I didn't agree with.

I love the smell of hypocrisy in the morning. It smells like fuckery.

And ignorance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home