Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Did you feel that?

That, my friends, was Hammie and Hammie Love entering this millenium. We FINALLY got a PC in our house. We have NEVER, in the nearly six years that we have been together, EVER had our own computer. So here I am, thanks to my Nan's estate. I even went to Walmart and got a cute little computer desk. I'm rollin' man! :)

I went and met with the family that is interested in having me as their nanny/personal assistant. I hit it off really well with both the husband and wife and their baby is freakin' adorable. They liked me too and hired me to start next week. HL is not thrilled that I am serious about the part time thing but since I will probably get a job at my karate school, I will technically be working full time hours. I actually have an interview tomorrow and I didn't even send out resumes. An Ops Manager saw my resume in an old stack for a receptionist position and thought that I would be a good candidate for another position. I am not interested in a full time job but I thought I would at least do the interview and see what's what.

I have spent my free time today cleaning house after our family left, slipcovering HL's hideous hold-on-to-bachelorhood-recliner that he insists on putting in my living room, and administering a DIY Brazilian bikini wax (Can you say OWWWWWWWWWWWWW?). I have way too much time on my hands - I am actually considering sewing curtains for the living room.

I'm off to catch up on the rest of the blogosphere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home