Wednesday, January 05, 2005

I decided to sell my half of Born Dirty. HammieLove and I argue over it a lot because his friend, who is my business partner, treats me like shit. I am sick and tired of dealing with immaturity while I am trying to run a business. Besides, making sure that my relationship remains healthy and intimate is WAY more important than business. I think I have been remiss in allowing her to become such an integral part of our daily lives and now have to scramble to correct that.

I can't WAIT for Alias tonight!! Make sure to tune in!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA man that Desiree sure is funny ... and correct ... oh man ... ADDmanda ... just get over yourself ... seriously ... you would be a lot happier.

11:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Huh. I wonder if this is some of that immaturity that Amanda was speaking of?

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home