Thursday, January 06, 2005

So Naughty

I am officially addicted to the makeup counter at Kohl's. I really like every single thing that I have bought from there.

Here is my latest buy:



The lipstick is called So Naughty and I used Sparkling Sugar gloss over it. I finally found a combo that is not overwhelming and it looks like I just ate a bowl of cherries!

Actually, all the makeup I have on is from Kohl's, with the exception of my masacara. I'm addicted.

I sent HammieLove a funny little multimedia message on his phone. I can send slideshows and I did one of me blowing him a kiss and winking at him with appropriate sound effects (mwah, blow, rowr!) Keep him thinking about coming home tonight! Of course, I'll be at karate...

That reminds me! I am competing at the Nationals this year! I am excited and really nervous. My sensei is going to teach me the signature form for our dojo and it is HARD! It is really pretty though and I can't wait to learn it!

Off to my nanny gig...

2 Comments:

Blogger TVJ said...

Awww...cool beans. Hope you had a great day. Me? Still at the office. *sigh*

5:05 PM  
Blogger Charles said...

The lipstick is beautiful and so are you!

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home