Thursday, May 19, 2005

ALL IN THE SPY FAMILY

Can I just say that

LENA OLIN ROCKS!

When I saw her name in the guest star credits at the beginning of the episode, I started bouncing up and down, going *EEEEEE!* and waving my arms around. I actually hit myself in the head. For real, I have a bruise.

Alias rocked so hard last night, I can't even believe it. They need to pay Lena WHATEVER she wants and give her whatever she wants because she brings so much to the show. I love her chemistry with everyone on the cast.

This totally makes up for having to deal with that COW, Lauren, last season.

I am in a Alias-induced bliss right now.

Now if only everyone at work would cooperate and leave me the hell alone. :)

Naima won America's Next Top Model. I can live with that.

Oh, and in more fanwanking, J.J. Abrams is GOD. Lost rocked last night too.

*sigh* TV Heaven...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home