Friday, May 14, 2004

Found this over at somenuttychick's blog and thought it was hilarious and TRUE!

CAT HAIKUS



~~~~~~~~~~



You never feed me

Perhaps I'll sleep on your face

That will sure show you



You must scratch me there!

Above my tail and behold

Elevator arse.



The rule for today

Touch my tail, I shred your hand.

New rule tomorrow



In deep sleep hear sound

Cat vomit hairball somewhere

Will find in morning



Grace personified

I leap into the window

I meant to do that



Blur of motion.

Silence, me, a paper bag –

What is so funny?



The mighty hunter

Returns with a gift of plump birds

Your foot just squashed one



You're always typing

Well, let's see you ignore my

Sitting on your hands



My small cardboard box

You cannot see me if I

Can just hide my head



Terrible battle.

I fought for hours. Come and see!

What's a 'term paper'?



Small brave carnivores

Kill pine cones and mosquitoes

Fear vacuum cleaner



I want to be close

Let’s see if my head will fit

Inside your armpit



Wanna go outside.

Oh ! Help! I got outside.

Let me back inside!



Oh no! The Big One

Has been trapped by newspaper

Cat to the rescue



Humans are so strange.

Mine lies in bed, then screams.

My claws aren't that sharp.



Litter box not here

You must have moved it again

I'll crap in the sink



The Big Ones snore now

Every room is dark and cold

Time for 'Cup Hockey'



We're almost equals.

I purr to show I love you.

Want to smell my arse?


Hee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home