Thursday, June 24, 2004

Borrowed from Nance...

three things i'm wearing
1. Matching blue Victoria's Secret bra and undies
2. My little piece of hardcore - bike chain bracelet and ring
3. Ralph Lauren True Romance

three things currently on my desk
1. Pictures of my kitties
2. An orchid that a client gave me
3. A whole lot of paper

three things i want to do before i die
1. Have a couple of kids
2. Learn a different language
3. own my own home

three good ways to describe my personality
1. friendly
2. Fun
3. optimistic

three bad things about my personality
1. impatient
2. tad bit overdramatic
3. unfocused

three things i like about my body
1. eyes
2. chest :)
3. my hair

three things i don't like about my body
1. tummy
2. thighs
3. knees (because they don't work properly!)

three things most people don't know about me
1. I was the smart kid in school. Now everyone thinks I am a ditz.
2. I wanted to be a stripper for a long time.
3. I used to be bi-curious. Curiousity killed the cat though which is why I am straight.

three things i say the most
1. Are you kidding me?
2. It was so funny...
3. On the bright side...

three places i want to go
1. new york city
2. Ireland
3. Australia

last three things i've eaten today
1. Red Bull
2. Donut
3. Does toothpaste count?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home