Thursday, June 17, 2004

Okay, so I fell off the cigarette wagon. I only had one though. Maybe I need the patch?

I went out to the balcony to bum a smoke and there were a group of my friends out there. They pointed out a pack that someone had left. I figured whoever left wouldn't have minded that I took one. Then this girl came out, we'll call her Bitchy McFakey-Racky Pants (BMP) and asked if anyone had seen her pack. I gave it to her and said that I had bummed one. She snatched it and left. All of the other girls looked at me like "WTF?" For some reason, BMP has never liked me. I don't think I have ever done anything to her. She has always been rude and aloof. It bothers me a little bit. I hate rude people, especially when they are rude for no reason. It makes me feel like a high school outcast who is shunned by the popular girls.

Not that she is popular. (Except with the guys - 'cause she's a slut.)

Ooh, that was catty.

*rowr*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home