Friday, December 23, 2005

Merry Christmas Everyone!

I am here in Tucson for a small and stress free family with HammieLove and my sister and her family. No bitchy in laws, no shameless hussies that are after my man, and best of all -- NO DRAMA.

My sis and I cruised town doing some last minute shopping and laughing our asses off as I rode the electric cart around the grocery because my foot was hurting from walking around too much. Then we came home and drank Smirnoff while wrapping presents. I am definitely in the spirit this year. :)

Oh, and he couldn't find one for me here because they are sold out but I get an IPOD for Christmas!! *yay* I am so excited.

Today would have been my Uncle Tony's birthday. It is also almost six months to the day since he died. I realized that I haven't fought since I fought at Worlds in his honor. I think my self imposed mourning is up and I start fighting and training again after the studio re-opens after the 1st -- broken foot or not. I think that my two new best friends are going to be Advil and Vicodin. Six months out of commission for my damn foot is enough and I am ready to kick ass again.

I wish everyone a safe and happy Christmas. I hope Santa brings you everything you can ask for!

*mwah*mwah*

Love,
Mandy

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shameless hussies make me puke.

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home