Wednesday, August 30, 2006

It has been a hectic week last night. Loren wasn't feeling well on Monday so he called off of work. He went to go get us coffee and while he was out, his mom and his big sister came over to the house to break some bad news to him. His grandmother had passed away the day before. I had never met his family before and this was not good circumstances to meet them under but we seemed to get along pretty well.

Loren was shook up over his grandmother but after some hugs and a few tears, he seems to be doing better. He told me he was so glad to have me there and he didn't know what he would have done without me.

And he asked me to be his girlfriend. And I said yes! :)

So now we are official AND moving in together. We are humming along happily.

I am sitting in my office right now waiting to discuss the terms of a full time return to my sales job. I wasn't sure that I wanted it back full time but I am going to give it a shot for now. The extra money would be nice since we are saving up to go someplace exotic next year. And we are going to Vegas for Halloween!

So I'm off... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home