Tuesday, September 12, 2006

So I went back to work full time this week. And I am updating my blog right now... I am so good.

I feel so out of touch with my customers. Another salesperson has been handling them for the past six months and I just don't know what is going on with them. I have a feeling that it is going to take me a little bit to get situated. Of course, I won't make any money until then...

Loren is getting me a kitten! One of our friend's has kittens to give away and Loren said I can get one for my birthday. *yay* I am so excited.

Bucs lost BIG TIME on Sunday. My boy Gruden had better get his team together. I don't think I could watch a slaughter like that every week.

My big question this week is ...

Am I going to be able to coerce Loren into watching Dancing with the Stars with me? :)

2 Comments:

Blogger jaspercaesar said...

i heard that people who love watching dance shows have the rhythm as well. are you ready to tango? show the world your dance moves, please.

10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Call your Moozles, please......

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home