Tuesday, December 26, 2006

The Aftermath

What a wonderful Christmas! :) I am so happy right now.

I had been begging and begging Loren for a Journey diamond necklace but he decided to get me a different type of bling -- he named a star after me. So now when you look up at Ursa Major, one of the stars above it and a little to the right is named "My Baby." Isn't that the sweetest thing? He framed up the really pretty certificate that they sent him and the star chart that shows the location of my star for me to hang on the wall. I was very touched by his originality. A very awesome gift.

And I got a little bling for my neck too... ;)

Plus, a couple of cute beaded necklaces and earrings, a jewelry box to hold them all, fuzzy slippers, new sunglasses and a bunch of other things. I got spoiled!

We had a fun time with his family on Christmas Eve. We made cookies, dusted the lawn with "reindeer food" and tracked Santa on the Norad site. Everyone was up at the crack of dawn on Christmas Day to open presents and have eggnog french toast! Then we spent the day playing with all the new toys that the kids got (I am sore today!). Dinner, then home...

I feel so grateful that I fell in love with such a great man and through him, a great family. I have never been this in love or this happy in my whole life. I am just in awe of my emotions right now. I didn't know life could be like this and I am a better person for it.

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas. I can't wait for New Year's. 2007 is going to be the best year ever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home