Thursday, June 24, 2004

My Hero

HammieLove did something yesterday that reminded me of one of the reasons of why I love him so much.

He was driving home and the car in front of him swerved from the left side of the road to the far right and in the process, they hit a cat. HL was looking all around trying to figure what they were swerving to avoid when he saw the driver and passenger (two young guys) stick their heads out the window to look at the cat (whose back end was crushed but was still alive -- HL said it was a horrible sight) and they were laughing. The fuckers had swerved IN ORDER to hit the cat. So when they all were stopped by road construction, HL got out of truck and walked up to the car. Before the guy could say anything,

*WHAM*

HL punched him across the face, busting his nose open. The passenger started yelling "Drive! Drive!" but HL got one more in at the base of the skull and jaw before the guy could get away.

I bet that guy will never do that again because he never knows who will see.

Unfortunately, HL was driving the company truck so if the lady behind him was calling anyone (she was on her phone) and reporting him, he could get fired.

Although I would rather work to jobs knowing what a noble guy I have than have had him sit there and do nothing.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was me by the way!
~Kat

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home