Monday, August 29, 2005

My boss vetoed most of my blouses last week because they were either "too revealing" or because they "look like lingerie." That's why they are called "lingerie tops" dude. And both of my lingerie tops are not low cut. But whatever.

So now it is 83 degrees and I am wearing a sweater. Because I went shopping this weekend and all they have are tank tops or winter clothes. Feast or famine.

It is a really cute sweater (HammieLove loves it. It is cuddly.) but still a sweater. *sigh*

In other news, while we diving this weekend, HL and I saw a bird swimming uderwater trying to catch its lunch. And we were 65 feet underwater. Without our camera, of course. How cool is that though?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Links From All Over
Boing Boing has a roundup of New Orleans blogs, Webcams, and other Web resources for news about Hurricane Katrina.
What a great site you have here, I bookmarked it!

I have a penis enlargement without pills or surgery related info site. It covers penis enlargement without pills or surgery related information.

Check it out when you can. ;)

5:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poverty rate rises for fourth straight year
Even with a robust economy that was adding jobs last year, the number of Americans who fell into poverty rose to 37 million - up 1.1 million from 2003 - according to Census Bureau figures released today.
Hi, I'm just skimming through some blogs which interest me and bookmarking them on the way, I will bookmark this blog and return to it, if you are interested you can check out my site website related site. That's if you have time. Thanks

5:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a excellent blog. Keep it going. Here's a subject that interests many; how to buy & sell saab part on interest free credit.

5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

deleted account. please do not share the link with anyone. too much to explain. do not post about me on the internet. I will talk to you soon. please delete this comment when you get it. i'm very sorry, if you will let me I will still be your friend

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home