Thursday, November 10, 2005

Mish Mash

I am afraid to say that I have been neglecting my blog for my My Space. I have been trying to blog at both but work has been so busy, I am failing!! :)

I have been on the road for 5 of the past seven days making sales calls. My boss and I went to Hollywood and Venice on Monday. I have noticed that even though I am a Southern California native, there are many touristy things that I have never done. For example, I had never seen the Walk of Fame until last week. Granted, I was at Hollywood Blvd and Vine (which is a really, um, interesting part of town) but I still got to see some of the stars.

Venice Beach is just cool. That's all I have to say about that.

HammieLove and I are leaving for a three day scuba trip this afternoon. We are going lobster hunting off the Santa Barbara coast. It is going to be awesome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home