Friday, June 25, 2004

Friday Five

1. What candy is sitting on your desk (or closest to you) right now?

Almond Roca, Jelly Bellies, Tootsie Rolls, and licorice. This is all the work of evil Bossman who doesn't care if I am trying to watch what I eat or not!

2. What was your favorite candy as a child, and why?

I loved cordial cherries. My favorite grandma would keep them in her house and we would eat them in the summers that we would visit.

3. What is your least favorite type of candy?]

I am not a fan of Heath Bars.

4. Name a candy that brings up a vivid memory and describe the memory.

Candy necklaces. I loved using them as flirtation devices when I was a teenager. It was fun getting guys to bite your neck.

5. If you *were* a piece of candy, what candy would you be, and why?

I would be a Blow Pop. I love Blow Pops. I think it is just because of my oral fixation. I like sucking on them until I get to the gum. I never bite the Blow Pop!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home