Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Dear Mr. Man in the F250,

Next time, don’t be rude.

Is it my fault that all of the other drivers blocked the way to go straight because they were turning left to get on the freeway? Should I be sad that my little car can drive on the shoulder to pass everyone, you included, so that I can go straight? Is it wrong of me to flip a bitch after driving straight through the intersection so I could turn right to get on the freeway?

All answers point to no.

You had to be mean and block me out, even if that meant taking MY right of way and blocking the intersection illegally.

But, what’s this?

I went in the other lane? And got on the on-ramp before you? And now you have to rely on the kindness of my heart to let you merge in?

Awww, poor baby.

I don’t like rude people. I am not a rude person and I do not take it lightly when someone is rude to me.

Especially when I am late to work.

Go ahead, try to intimidate me. Try to push that big ol’ Ford in my way. Like it or not, I am not letting you in now.

Goodness! Swearing like that is NOT doing anything to improve your cause.

I think I’ll just stay right close to this guy in front of me and you will end up behind me, just as would have if you hadn’t been rude.

Except now you are angry and it is never good to start your day angry.

So what did we learn today, Mr. Man in the F250?

1. If you had a small car instead of a small dick, you would have been driving on the shoulder with me instead of sitting still in your Over-Compensationmobile.

2. Don’t be rude. Rudeness never pays.

3. Payback is a bitch, motherfucker!

Have a nice day!

Sincerely,
Hammie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home