Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Someone already had my Million Dollar Idea about the asthma treating regulator. A guy named David Wharton invented it already. It is still in development in Australia. I have been in contact with him and he wants to call me and talk about my experience with asthma attacks and scuba diving. So even though I don't get to get rich off of my idea, I do get to help the guy who is going to!

On the asthma front, I have the WORST. COUGH. EVER. I don't know where it came from but I sound like a frickin' seal. *sigh* I slept like shit last night. I woke up at 2:30am and sat and watched the Hurricane Katrina coverage on MSNBC.

My heart and prayers go out to everyone who has been affected by the storm. I know that the cameras will never be able to capture the true magnitude of the devestation. And the pictures on the TV are HORRIBLE. I'll be donating to Red Cross later today. You should too!

I wish I could send an ass whooping to all the lowlifes that are looting just for the sake of looting. There is a distinct difference between getting food for your family and happily getting cartfuls of toys, athletic shoes and electronics from the evacuated stores. The footage of people joyfully stealing and preying on others makes me sick.

Sicker than I already am.

*sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home