Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!!
HammieLove had started teaching me how to play the guitar this week, and well we only have one acoustic guitar so he went out and bought me a guitar! It is black and smooth and shiny and oh so beautiful.
I named her Betty. Like the song "Black Betty."
I am happier now than I was when I got my quad and I think I realized why. Riding mototrcycles is something that is relatively new to me. Being artistic is something that has been important to me since I was a child. It is also something that my parents never really nurtured or encouraged. I've always wanted an instrument of my very own and now I have one. It feels like Christmas! I am definitely spoiled rotten!! :) I'll post pictures later. I am rocker now! (Well not quite yet. But soon. Very soon.)

I HAVE THE BEST BOYFRIEND EVER!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home