Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Memorial Day

I spent this holiday today honoring the fighting heroes of our United States Marine Corps...

By playing football and drinking beer with a whole lot of them at the beach! :)

What a fun day... I am some very cool people (and one very cute one!) and we just hung out and played football and volleyball all day. A perfect day at the beach.

Life has been pretty uneventful lately. Ever since breaking things off with Todd for good, I have been a dating machine. I figure that I need to meet people so I have pretty much been accepting most invitations. Some (ok, one) has not been pleasant, but that was easily handled. The rest have been really good. A couple of second dates happening this week and there has been one proposal already! (Ok, so he is from England and doesn't "know" me--and he is joking but it is flattering nevertheless. Cute British Boys are hot!)

Work is going well. I am making decent money and having fun with all my co-workers.

Besides that, it has been just sleeping, working, and partying. Not necessarily in that order, which is probably why I am so tired!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home