Thursday, January 04, 2007

Smoke Watch 2007

Time Smoke-Free: 3 days, 7 hours, 26 minutes and 58 seconds
Cigarettes NOT smoked: 33
Lifetime Saved: 6 hours
Money Saved: $5.80

What are we going to do with my $5.80? Party at my place!

Things kind of went downhill last night. I didn't smoke but I sure as hell wanted to. Let me sum up my day:

Found out in the morning that my mom had to go in for emergency surgery. She's fine, thank god, but I was still scared and stressed out about it.

Dog tore the house up while we were at work, so I had THAT to deal with when I came home.

Loren caught a mouse in the dog food and thought it would be fun to feed it to our lizard. I am TOTALLY against sacrificing live animals in my house so I LOST IT. I left the house and when I came back we had a screaming match. He ended up letting the mouse go but couldn't understand why I was upset. "Lizards eat mice in the wild." That's fine with me but my living room is not the wild and if he thinks that I am going to sit there and watch the cute little furry mouse get chased around a cage where it has no way to escape, then he is SORELY mistaken.

Of course, I don't think the screaming match would have been as bad if I wasn't going through Hell Week of Nic Withdrawal.

But we made up and went to get dinner. :)

In other news, MY BIG SISTER IS COMING TODAY!! I am so excited! I haven't seen her since July. :) Hooray!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home