Friday, January 05, 2007

Smoke Watch 2007

Time Smoke-Free: 4 days, 8 hours, 54 minutes
Cigarettes NOT smoked: 44
Lifetime Saved: 8 hours
Money Saved: $7.74

I start to think that the grumpiness is wearing off but it rears its ugly head at the most inopportune times. Loren slept on the couch last night, if that explains it without saying much.

In other news, our dog is out of control. I am at my wits end with Tyson. Every time we don't kennel him when we leave the house, he goes on a seek and destroy mission. He has eaten two pairs of my shoes (including my PERFECT red shoes that I adored), countless bags of trash, the cat box, and sunglasses galore...including Loren's BRAND NEW pair of $100 sunglasses. Loren's fault for leaving them within reach but WHY does Tyson have to chew so much! He is a year and a half old. He is not going through the puppy chewing stage, he is just destructive.

I am going to look into obedience schools. Something has to be done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home