Friday, February 06, 2004

Blogging has been a bit difficult as of late due to a VERY heavy work load!!

Yesterday, I went to the orthopedist to get my shoulder checked out. He believes that I dislocated my shoulder when I crashed the first time, but it popped back in almost in the same motion so I didn't notice. Excpet for the pain. Apparently, only 5 % of people disclocate out the BACK of the socket, which is what I did. I'm special (in more ways than one!!) Still grounded from snowboarding (and the mountains are getting fresh powder right now too! Argh!) and from karate. I promised not to use my arm in karate, but since I am testing for my brown belt in two weeks, I told him I HAD to go. I am stubborn.

ASS was on last night! I was sorry to see Rudy go, but man, he's OLD. He didn't look good limping around like that. I am kicking myself in the ass for not putting Hatch on my Fantasy team. How did I NOT know he was going to get nekkid ALOT?!?!? Grrrr!!

We are going to the desert this weekend. I'll try not to crash...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home