Tuesday, January 13, 2004

How much do I love Alias? I love everything about that damn show. So much in fact that I went to David Anders' website and got myself a Sarkie-poo wallpaper. Orlando Bloom has been retired for now...

I think that I am in a minority of my blogger friends, but I am a Republican. I love President Bush. My political affiliation aside, I was watching the news and saw Howard Dean. That man gives me the heebie-jeebies. I was worried about this election, but would almost understand if W. didn't get elected again ( yeah, the economy sucks. It's called booms and busts, people!...But I would still get the WHY) BUT, if Howard Dean is the candidate running against Bush, I just don't see him winning. He is not exactly endearing. This is going to be an interesting year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home