Thursday, December 25, 2003

Merry Christmas to one and all. Broadcasting to you live from beautiful Tucson AZ.

All in all, Christmas has gone well. I got sick the Sunday after the Christmas party and I am still sick. The 8 hour drive from San Diego to Arizona was greeeaaat. Heh.

My sister's in-laws are total freak and there were 25 total people at the house today. The pile of presents was unbelievable! You could not even see the tree. To say that it was overkill would be a severe understatement. The kids had a blast though and that is what Christmas is all about, right?

I am afraid that this post is not going to be very entertaining due to my lack of mental clarity because of this damn head cold.

HammieLove's ex-girlfriend was here today. It was a lot less awkward than I thought it was going to be. I really tried to make it less awkward. It was hard, since wherever HL was, THERE she was. I somehow got to thinking about the fact that she was the last person that he slept with before me, which made it harder to keep being smiley and friendly, but I kept on plugging.

On the bright side, I got a $500.00 Christmas Bonus!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home