Friday, December 05, 2003

I am going to jump out the window. I was in such a good mood this morning because I got laid (first time in 7 weeks--don't ask), I get to work and the shit hits the fan.

There was a fiasco that involved much miscommunication and my dead cell phone. My BossMan gets pissed at me (the only thing that was my fault was my cell phone) reams me and tells me how I --me only me no one else just me-- how I let him down. So we get in this argument and I am dealing with all this this morning when LadyBoss calls me wondering why something wasn't done yet. I tell her to trust me, I have a had a bad morning and I will do it right away, but she is not computing this. Both of them want to be the #1 priority in my life, but that is just physically impossible.

Keep repeating...I love my job, I love my job, I love my job...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home