Friday, November 14, 2003

Health Watch 2003

I feel FABULOUS! today. What a difference a day makes, huh? I cannot believe how great I feel. My back still hurts a bit ( don't know why) but I can live with a little pain. I am in such a good mood because I feel good! *dances around her office*

I decided yesterday not to drive to Arizona on Saturday. Since my good doctor said that there might be an outside chance of appendicitis, my mom said (and HammieLove and the entire world agrees) that it wouldn't be prudent to drive for 8 hours through the middle of nowhere in case my appendix decided to burst. Unfortunately, Big Sis Hammie? not so happy. She said that she knew I would flake. No, I thought I would just DIE so CI could go to her stinkin' housewarming party with a bunch of people that I don't know. It would be nice to see the HammieNieces, but we would only be in town for like 18 hours and 8 of that would be sleep. Let's save it for Christmas, okay?

I am a little bummed out because I found out that a colleague and friend is getting laid off today. :(
I saw it coming from a mile away because the real estate market is slowing down, but I am sad nevertheless.

Since I am not going to AZ this weekend, I get to see my goddaughter and hold her for the first time. She was in the NICU after she was born, so I didn't get to hold her. I can't wait!

I also get to go to Snow Jam. It is an expo at the fairgrounds that all of the big resorts and vendors are going to be at. I need a new pair of snowboarding boots and I hope to find them there. One of the resorts that we go to is already open (amazing--that's early for SoCal) and it is time to ride!

Motorcycle Watch 2003

Still in the shop. Boo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home