Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Thanks to everyone for the book recommendations! I will check some of those out! (Library pun totally not intended).

GT, I think I actually reviewed The Lovely Bones here a few months back. It is a really powerful, well-written novel. You should definitely read it!

I finally slept a whole 8 hours last night (Did I mention that I woke up at THREE FREAKIN' THIRTY on Sunday morning? Damn you, Insomnia!). Of course, last night's snooze was brought to me courtesy of Tylenol PM. I love that stuff.

I was very disappointed to find out that my 2 year old niece will not be coming down to stay with next weekend as planned. I was looking forward to hanging out with her.

On the bright side? Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban is coming out that Friday and now I can go see it opening weekend! *yay*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home