Friday, May 21, 2004

I am so fucking glad that it's Friday. I can already tell that today is going to be one of those days...

I am surprised that I haven't heard from David all week. He doesn't know that HammieLove and I are back together yet. You would think he would call. It's a good thing that he hasn't because I don't think that is a healthy relationship for me to have right now, but my feelings are hurt that he hasn't. I think that maybe he is dealing with a lot of his own stuff right now (he just went through a messy break-up). *sigh* It is for the best though...

My mood was elevated this morning when I heard that they had caught the animals that decapitated Nick Berg. Screw the Geneva Convention...those fuckers deserve much much suffering before a horrible and painful death. How does that feel? Fuckers. I hope Nick's family and friends will find some solace that justice is being
served.

Geez, I need to llghten this thing up... how about a joke?

Why do women wear makeup and perfume?

Because they are ugly and they STINK! :) LOL

This is a favorite of small boys...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home