Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Ripping this off from Nance

what is the geekiest part of your music collection?
All my boy bands, NSync, 98 degrees
what is your secret guarnteed weeping movie?
Ever After
if you could have plastic surgery, what would you have done?
Lipo
do you have a completely irrational fear?
i'm afraid that someone is going to come in the middle of the night and rip off my toenails with pliers. (HL likes to chase me around the house with pliers and has managed to reduce me to tears more than once!)
what is the little physical habit that gives away your insecure moment?
I hide behind my hair.
do you know anyone famous?
Not directly, but lots of people indirectly
describe your bed:
California King, brand new Egyptian cotton sheets, lots of pillows
spontaneous or plan?
I'm a planner.
who should play you in a movie about your life?
Brooke Shields.
do you know how to play poker?
yes. but not so well.
what do you carry with you at all times?
Smokes, cell phone
what do you miss most about being little?
Not feeling self concious in my bathing suit
are you happy with your given name?
Yes.
how much money would it take to get you to give up the Internet for one year?
A LOT.
what color is your bedroom?
White walls, but I am decorating in burgundy, cream and black
what was the last song you were listening to?
Dead Man's Party (Oingo Boingo)
have you ever been in a play?
A couple.
have you ever been in love?
Three times.
do you talk a lot?
Yup.
do transient, homeless, or starving people sometimes annoy you?
I was a lot more sympathetic until I started working downtown. Now I am accosted daily so the sympathy kinda goes out the window.
do you consider yourself to be a nice person?
yes
what is your ideal wedding location?
In the woods with big trees in a clearing, morning sunlight filtering through the leaves.
favorite fabric?
Anything I can pet. I love textures.
something you both love and hate?
being alone.
what kind of bedding do you use?
Egyptian cotton!
do you tell your friends about your sex life?
Since I am hypersexual, my sex life is constant source of jokes for my friends.
what's the one language you want to learn?
italian
how do you eat an apple?
Big Ole Bites
what do you order at a bar?
Vodka Martini, straight up and dirty
have you ever pierced your body parts?
Ears
do you have tattoos?
Not yet. Talk to me August 22 (HL and I are thinking of getting ones for out 5 year anniversary -- not names!)
would you ever admit to having done plastic surgery any kind if confronted?
Damn staright I would!
what's one of the "funniest" things you've ever done?
Dropped my keys down the elevator shaft.
do you drive stick?
Yes.
what's one trait you hate in a person?
dishonesty
what kind of watch(es) do you wear?
Don't wear one.
most frivolous purchase?
Prolly the foosball table, but HL bought that.
Do you consider yourself materialistic?
Nope.
what do you cook the best?
Chicken and dumplings
favorite writing instrument?
My keyboard!
do you prefer to stand out or blend in?
I like standing out.
what's one car you will never buy?
A Ford of any kind.
what kind of books do you like to read?
I like fantasy.
if you won the lottery, what would you do?
I would first buy my grandparents house in Kern that got sold after their deaths. Then I would travel, travel, and travel.
burial or cremation?
Cremate me.
how many online journals do you read regularly?
22
what's one thing you're a sore loser at?
Pretty much anything. I am very competitive.
what kind of first impression do you think you give to people?
Outgoing and friendly
what do you like to do alone?
Read
are you a giver or a taker?
giver
when's the last time you cried?
Yesterday.
favorite communication method?
email
how many drinks before you're tipsy?
five

More on my weekend later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home