Monday, September 13, 2004

Synchronicity

I believe that there are a series of "coincidences" that happen in life that if you recognize as route markers on your path, they will guide you in the right direction. There was a ton of "signs" that led me to making the decision to leave my job.

I have three days left. My last Monday at Chicago Title. The following is my horoscope that I get every Monday in my email:

You have been trying to find a way to make your daily routine more interesting and authentically "you". This week that may mean that you take a sabbatical, to find out where you're really at. You want to know what your soul wants, and how you can find true satisfaction in your life. The New Moon on Tuesday brings a chance to start fresh and make a new commitment. Start living for you, from this time onward. Make time to listen to your dreams and inner guidance, and don't ignore this realm.

Coincidence?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home