Friday, October 22, 2004

BDI

Color me an optimist but I never thought that I was going to have a Rappy experience and have to deal with a Big Dumb Idiot. Boy was I wrong!

BAG ( Bossy Accounting Girl, for those just tuning in) paged me over the intercom yesterday, telling me I had a phone call on Line 1.

Hammie: Good afternoon, this is Hammie.
Client: Hi, can I have your address?
Hammie: (pauses) You just need our address?
Client: Yes, I don't know why the other girl put me on hold. Is she new?
Hammie: No, actually I'm new. Our address is ----
Client: Well you are doing a great job! Thanks!
(hangs up)

BAG, the BDI, put a customer on hold and paged me instead of just giving her our address. I can't tell if that is the epitome of laziness or stupidity. I KNOW that it is terrible customer service. I think that I shouldn't have let the client get an impression of the ineptitude but I was so caught off guard by the whole call that my Mask O' Professionalism slipped.

In other news, I got my first Peloton Project donation! Another online friend whose husband raised over $9000 for the Peloton Project last year (he is a cancer survivor) donated to my page! :)

Who wants to be second? Even five bucks makes a difference!

1 Comments:

Blogger TVJ said...

Did I make it? I think I'm #2! (And not in a bathroom humor kinda way)

TVJ

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home