Thursday, October 21, 2004

You Got Some 'Splaining To Do!

I survived the laughter of HammieLove when he came to bed last night and found me sleeping in my new curlers. He said he felt like he was going to bed with I Love Lucy.

I survived sleeping on lumpy hair with pieces of plastic rollers poking me in the head all night.

I survived getting up earlier than normal so I could blowdry my knobby head if my hair didn't dry completely in the night.

I survived sitting in the guest bathroom with a big metal mixing bowl on my head while holding the blowdryer under it because I thought that the circulating air would help it dry better, like the dryers at the beauty salon.

I took out all my curlers, shook out my head and...

*poof*

I look like a poodle. A really frizzy poodle.

I was going to take a picture but I am too embarassed... It is THAT BAD.

3 Comments:

Blogger TVJ said...

Aaaahahahahaha... *ahem* ... I'm sorry.

2:49 PM  
Blogger GreenTuna said...

Oh my. I'm sorry for your unfortunate hair, but thanks for the very funny story.

4:12 PM  
Blogger Hammie said...

Yeah, yeah, thanks for nothing... :)

I actually twisted it all up into a clip and pulled off a sexy librarian look...I got a lot of compliments!

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home