Monday, September 20, 2004

How Can They Miss Me If I Won't Go Away?

Yeah, I am in my old office right now. I figured I could use the computer for free to send out my resumes and check in on the blogosphere and I could help Tara out in the process. It is a good thing too because a bunch of stuff went wrong with her computer and I am actually able to help!

LadyBoss is going to write me a letter of recommendation for the country club interview tomorrow (actually, she wants me to write it and she will "embellish." How often do you get to write your own letter of recommendation?)

Sent out a couple more resumes today but the pickings were slim this week. My heart is not in it because I really want the country club job, but I am certainly not going to put all my eggs in one basket.

I went shopping this morning (what's that? I have no job? pish-posh!) and I bought a new pair of jeans -- that are a size 10. Which is, oh, THREE sizes smaller than what I was wearing two months ago! They are the kind that are low enough to show your undies when you sit down (which I HATE) but I never wear shirts that wouldn't cover that low, so I bought them. Because they make me feel skinny. :)

I am going to do my rounds and try to catch up on the other blogs!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home