Tuesday, September 20, 2005

I know it is silly and I am way too busy...but I am so excited for the new TV season! Alias, Lost, Desperate Housewives, House, Nip/Tuck. *sigh* It's Tivo heaven! And since I have started back at karate, broken foot be damned, I am going to enter the realm of Never Home again.

Ashley G, Meg and I hung out in Oceanside this weekend. It was a very interesting time that involved cleavage, Marines, dollars, pizza, cops, and burning heads.

I won't go into details to protect the innocent! :)

HUGE thunderstorm last night. Loud enough to wake me up! I sleep like the dead. Lightning and rain, which means HORRIBLE traffic this morning. Sometimes I hate living here.

28 days till my birthday! :) And desert season will be here before we know it. At least I hope so. I can't wait to ride!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home