Wednesday, September 07, 2005

This was in response to my post about choosing between going to my Uncle's funeral or keeping my job...

Anonymous said...
once someone has died , they dont care if your there or not...make peace with it


Wow, this is so profound. I had NO idea that I needed to make peace with it. Or that my dead uncle doesn't care.

It's not like my LIVING aunt and LIVING father needed my support or anything. Or that I needed to be there for my own sense of closure.

Thank you, Anonymous, for lighting my path TWO MONTHS after I wrote the post and nearly A MONTH after the funeral. I am so lucky to have readers like you.

This sarcasm brought to you by

CamWalker and Cortisone Shot to the bottom of my foot do not make for a Happy Hammie. CamWalker considerations provided by Torn Plantar Fascia and Cracked Calcanius.

Which means I broke my freaking foot. Goodbye testing.

2 Comments:

Blogger GreenTuna said...

And they had the guts to leave the message as ANONYMOUS? Niiiiiice.

5:32 PM  
Blogger Mensch71 said...

Quelle jerk. And um... I have that same imobilizer/ cast/ walker on right now. Cortisone didn't work for me, tho. Hope you feel better soon.

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home