Thursday, September 22, 2005

MySpace

All of the kids at the IIMA joined up at my space. Since I have to be cool like that (and so I can keep tabs on them! "No, 30 year old pervert, you cannot be her Friend. She's 14!!") I created a myspace.

Through the wonderful, uh, wonders of technology, I have gotten in contact with a couple more people from high school. Now, some of you might remember the trouble this got me into last year with He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named. Luckily all the people I am talking to now are not former love interests.

It got me reminiscing though. So I went and got out my yearbook from junior year. Oh the things we do and say in high school. Besides a page long diatribe of everlasting love from HWSNBN (yeah, we broke up about a WEEK after school got out...) there are some pretty funny things in there. I think next week we will take a walk down memory lane.

Excited, aren't you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home