Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Things You Might Not Know About Me

-I love James Dean
-I have no tattoos
-I want a tattoo but can't decide what I want
-I am a nympho
-I have attempted suicide
-I was 18, dumb, and will never ever try that again!
-I wish I could hula dance
-I left home when I was still in high school
-I have blue eyes
-I have been engaged once
-I have been in one abusive relationship
-Engaged to and abused by same guy
-I am the youngest of six
-I hate cleaning refridgerators
-I love cleaning sinks
-My favorite color is red
-I will read anything
-I have kissed a girl
-I didn't really like it
-I went to theater school
-I haven't acted since
-Neither my dad or my stepdad will give me away at my wedding
-I twirl my hair constantly
-I love brussel sprouts
-I have never been pregnant
-I have no desire to go to college
-My goal in life is to be a stay at home mom

There are a lot more, but break's over...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home